Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Just Surviving to Really Thriving
Health and Wellness Coaches are knowledgeable advisors and supportive mentors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make changes that improve your health and happiness.
As your Health and Wellness Coach, I support you to build healthy new habits and create sustainable lifestyle changes.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health and wellness coaching program, I Said YES, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- learn how to manage stress and reduce overwhelm
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your 12 week health and wellness program includes:
- 7 x 50 minute private coaching sessions (in person / via Skype)
- a comprehensive health and well-being review
- weekly email support between sessions
- support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Interested in working with me? To see if we are the right fit, schedule a free 30 minute discovery session with me (face-to-face / Skype). During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Investment: $1250 (or $345 x 4 monthly instalments)